Join us, as together we move Bravely Onward.
Oklahoma Fidelity Bank employees experience a culture of dedicated service to our customers, shared support between co-workers and a committed investment in our communities. We seek to deliver a level of service unsurpassed by any bank, anywhere, any size. That starts with our people, whom we endeavor to provide a home as much as a career. Sound like a place you’d like to work? Let’s talk.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We value integrity, honesty and fairness in all aspects of our business, especially employment. We are committed to practices of equal employment and operate under an affirmative action program to prevent discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status and any other protected class. We encourage you to review the following information concerning these policies.
- Equal employment opportunity info (English)
- Equal employment opportunity info (Spanish)
- Equal employment opportunity/affirmative action policy
- Equal employment opportunity/poster supplement
- E-Verify (English/Spanish)
- Immigrant and Employee Rights (English)
- Immigrant and Employee Rights (Spanish)
- Protected veteran and individuals with disabilities policy
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us (316)-268-7222 or email Recruiter@Fidelitybank.com.
EOE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
EO/AA EMPLOYER: TITLE VII/ PROTECTED VETERANS/ DISABILITY STATUS
Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
125 Flex Plan
Paid Time Off
Join Our Talent Network
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization
- Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email