- Lobby service to resume at the Rockwell branch, January 4.
- Lobby service available at three Oklahoma City area offices and in Tulsa.
- Two Oklahoma City area bank lobbies remain temporarily closed to in-person service.
- Drive-Thru Interactive Banking is available at all locations.
Beginning Monday, January 4, the Oklahoma Fidelity Bank office at 6901 West Hefner Road in Oklahoma City will resume lobby service. In order to maintain a healthy environment, precautions have been put in place to keep our customers and employees safe.
OFFICES WITH LOBBY SERVICE
150TH AND WESTERN
Business customer change orders will be filled at only these locations. Deposits can be made using night drops at all area offices.
To maintain a healthy environment for all customers and staff in these locations, the following precautions will be in place:
- Face mask is required. You may be asked to remove it briefly for identification purposes.
- Protective equipment. Clear shields will be utilized at counters where transactions are conducted.
- Enhanced sanitation procedures. Workstations will be cleaned after assisting each customer, including counters, signature pads and desk spaces.
- Social distancing aids. Visible markers will be installed on the lobby floors to encourage social distancing while waiting and conducting banking business.
- Hand sanitizer. Customers will have access to hand sanitizer to help maintain a safe environment.
- Optional account opening procedures. Individuals wishing to open accounts will be offered the option of a low-touch process where information is collected and final documents are provided through the email.
Lobby access considerations
We encourage you to visit an office lobby to conduct essential business that can only be done in-person. Additionally, we ask that you do not enter one of our office lobbies if you:
- Have traveled in the past 14 days.
- Have been in close contact with a person who has been diagnosed with, or is presumed to have, COVID-19.
- Currently have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or labored breathing.
Alternate ways to conduct banking business
We encourage you to avoid any unnecessary visits to an office by using one of the following alternate ways to conduct banking business:
- All customers can use Drive-Thru Interactive Banking at any office to connect to a live banker and conduct routine banking transactions. Please know you may experience longer wait times than normal.
- Online and mobile banking tools provide account access 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and can be used to conduct routine banking business including monitoring accounts, transferring funds and depositing paper checks.
- SmartVoice telephone banking is available by calling 1.800.616.6333.
- Contact our customer care team at 1.800.757.0464
Support for business customers
Amidst the uncertainty caused by the coronavirus disease COVID-19, the Oklahoma Fidelity Bank team stands alongside our business customers. As you make plans, seek guidance and make the tough decisions related your business and employees, we are here to help.
Safe deposit box access
Out of an abundance of caution and to maintain prudent social distancing, we encourage you to avoid any non-essential visits. However, if you need access to a safe deposit box at a temporarily closed offices, please contact our customer service team at 1.800.757.0464 to make accommodations.
Customers in need of a cashier’s check will be offered the option of wiring funds without a fee to minimize personal interactions. To request a wire, please contact a member of our customer service team at 1.800.757.0464.
We understand that the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) may cause financial hardship that could impact your ability to make loan payments. The Oklahoma Fidelity Bank residential and consumer lending teams are committed to helping customers in this difficult situation, and we will work to find the best solution on a case-by-case basis.
To ensure that you contact the appropriate representatives for your loan, please visit our loan assistance page:
Protecting against fraud
In unusual circumstances like the one we find ourselves in due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), it is common for bad actors to increase attempts of identity theft and other schemes. Now more than ever, it is critical that you practice good judgement by not clicking on any links or downloading any files that are sent to you from an unknown person.
Please take a moment to review this helpful information on protecting yourself from phishing.
Remember that Oklahoma Fidelity Bank will never ask you to provide your social security number, account numbers or other confidential information via email. If you receive what you believe to be a phishing email, please forward it to email@example.com.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by these measures and appreciate your efforts to adjust routines during this extraordinary time. We understand your frustration and pledge to keep working hard to meet your needs and keep our community healthy.
Please continue to monitor this page for updates regarding our response to COVID-19.
Support for business customers
Oklahoma Fidelity Bank is now accepting applications for round two of the Small Business Administration Paycheck Protection Program. At Oklahoma Fidelity Bank, PPP assistance is administered online. All information and correspondence will be facilitated online and through email. Borrowers will need access to a Oklahoma Fidelity Bank business checking account and be enrolled in online banking before the PPP application process can be started.Read More
Update December 30, 2020 - Stimulus
The stimulus bill passed by Congress is intended to help American families cope with the impact made by the COVID-19 pandemic. In early January, eligible taxpayers will receive an automatic distribution of “economic impact” (aka stimulus) payments of up to $600 per individual or $1,200 for married couples, along with $600 for each qualifying child.Read More
Update November 23 2020
In light of the concerning rise of COVID-19 cases in our communities, the Hefner, Rockwell and Edmond Oklahoma Fidelity Bank lobbies will be temporarily closed to in-person service beginning on Friday, November 27, 2020. Lobby service will still be available at the 150th & Western and Broadway Extension branches. We see this as a critical step toward helping slow the spread of COVID-19, alleviating the strain on our medical community and keeping our customers and employees safe.Read More
Three ways to prevent phone scams
Imagine this scenario. Your phone rings. Your bank’s number shows up on the caller ID, so you answer. The caller says they are reaching out about some possible fraudulent charges to your bank account. Before they can discuss the charges, they need to gather some personal information from you to verify that you are the owner of the account.Read More