- All Oklahoma Fidelity Bank branch lobbies are open for in-person service.
As of October 14, all six Oklahoma metro area Oklahoma Fidelity Bank branch lobbies are open, as is our office in Tulsa. As always, we are committed to keeping you informed about our response to the COVID-19 health pandemic and changes that may affect your banking routines. We will update this page with the necessary details when available.
To maintain a healthy environment for all customers and staff in these locations, the following precautions will be in place:
- Please wear a face mask. You may be asked to remove it briefly for identification purposes.
- Occupancy will be limited to 10 people. We will be limiting the number of people in our lobbies to ensure that there is adequate room for social distancing, while supporting the privacy of our customers conducting sensitive banking business.
- Protective equipment will be used. Clear shields will be utilized at counters where transactions are conducted.
- Enhanced sanitation will be practiced. Workstations will be cleaned after assisting each customer, including counters, signature pads and desk spaces.
- Social distancing aids will be in place. Visible markers will be installed on the lobby floors to encourage social distancing while waiting and conducting banking business.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available. Customers will have access to hand sanitizer to help maintain a safe environment.
- Optional account opening procedures. Individuals wishing to open accounts will be offered the option of a low-touch process where information is collected and final documents are provided through the email.
Lobby access considerations
We encourage you to visit an office lobby to conduct essential business that can only be done in-person. Additionally, we ask that you do not enter one of our office lobbies if you:
- Have traveled in the past 14 days.
- Have been in close contact with a person who has been diagnosed with, or is presumed to have, COVID-19.
- Currently have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or labored breathing.
Alternate ways to conduct banking business
During this time, we still encourage you to avoid any unnecessary visits to an office by using one of the following alternate ways to conduct banking business:
- All customers can use Drive-Thru Interactive Banking at any office to connect to a live banker and conduct routine banking transactions. Please know you may experience longer wait times than normal. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to meet your needs while keeping our community healthy.
- Online and mobile banking tools provide account access 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and can be used to conduct routine banking business including monitoring accounts, transferring funds and depositing paper checks.
- SmartVoice telephone banking is available by calling 1.800.616.6333.
Safe deposit box access
Customers will be able to access safe deposit boxes located at any office with lobby service. Additionally, if you need access to a safe deposit box at a temporarily closed office, please contact our customer service team at 1.800.757.0464 to make accommodations.
We understand that the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) may cause financial hardship that could impact your ability to make loan payments. The Fidelity Bank residential and consumer lending teams are committed to helping customers in this difficult situation, and we will work to find the best solution on a case-by-case basis.
To ensure that you contact the appropriate representatives for your loan, please visit our loan assistance page:
Protecting against fraud
In unusual circumstances like the one we find ourselves in due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), it is common for bad actors to increase attempts of identity theft and other schemes. Now more than ever, it is critical that you practice good judgement by not clicking on any links or downloading any files that are sent to you from an unknown person.
Please take a moment to review this helpful information on protecting yourself from phishing.
Remember that Oklahoma Fidelity Bank will never ask you to provide your social security number, account numbers or other confidential information via email. If you receive what you believe to be a phishing email, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your patience and continued efforts to help our communities recover from this health crisis. We are constantly monitoring our response and are committed to keeping you informed on decisions that impact your banking routines, including the cautious re-opening of our bank lobbies.
Please continue to monitor our website for updates regarding our response to COVID-19.
Please wear a face mask. You may be asked to remove it briefly for identification purposes.
All Oklahoma Fidelity Bank branch lobbies are open for in-person service.
Update June 12, 2020
As our communities progress through COVID-19 response phases, we are updating our operations plans to begin offering lobby service at our 150th & Western and Hefner offices beginning June 15, bringing the number of locations in the Oklahoma City metro area with in-person services to five. This is part of a measured approach to ensure that we are able to meet the essential banking needs of our customers in a safe and healthy manner. We will continue to follow the guidance of health authorities and contribute to slowing the spread of COVID-19.Read More
Lobby Service Available at Three Locations
As our communities progress through COVID-19 response phases, we are updating our operations plans to begin offering lobby service at three locations the Oklahoma City metro area beginning June 1. This is part of a measured approach to ensure that we are able to meet the essential banking needs of our customers in a safe and healthy manner. We will continue to follow the guidance of health authorities and contribute to slowing the spread of COVID-19.Read More
Support for business customers
With SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) applications deadline of June 30, 2020 approaching, Oklahoma Fidelity Bank is no longer accepting new applications. We are actively focused assisting businesses with applications in-process and loan recipients with their forgiveness applications.Read More
Three ways to prevent phone scams
Imagine this scenario. Your phone rings. Your bank’s number shows up on the caller ID, so you answer. The caller says they are reaching out about some possible fraudulent charges to your bank account. Before they can discuss the charges, they need to gather some personal information from you to verify that you are the owner of the account.Read More